They Pay Me Food!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Oct 23, 2008

My Wedding Photo

Dear my friends, because some of you are asking me to upload my wedding photo to my friendster , however, the files is too big and i am unable to upload those picture to my friendster.
So, i put some of my wedding photo here to let you all see see la. just some of the wedding photo only, if you want to view the full set, i welcome you to come my house to see my wedding album lo. hehe, because it took a long time to upload la, the files are too big.
Hence, i just put few here la, after view it, please leave some comment to me ya, thanks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

May Jean said...

fewwit!! your 3rd pic is sooo sexy! me loving it! haha.. and the pi taken in playground. the playground real one ar? hahah..

btw, you look very leng lui and matured la.. me jealous liao.. hahah

Racheel Yap said...

haha, thanks for your comment..hehe, when you take your wedding picture, you also will be very pretty , this is the successful of a make-up artist, you know?
sure the playground is real one, i ask to take in the playground de, ok ma?

God Polypterus said...

kanasai miss yap,be my wife of course care me more la~~~~wat u is u,bullshit la u~~~~wakakakaka~

Agnes Sim said...

where u take your photo? quite nice.

Racheel Yap said...

i took my wedding photo in redsense, jalan loke yew..i quite like their photo shooting..

Aunty Rachel's Blog's Fan Box

 

Aunty Racheel's Stories Design by Insight © 2009