They Pay Me Food!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sep 19, 2009

bebee again

i am not sure whether you have reach uk or not, or maybe you still in the plane now, just want to tell you, i start missing you when you are in the airport yesterday...well...everything still remain the same, just you are leaving, make my mind like changing...changing to miss you so so much...
you know? i hope that you will be fine, and you must miss me always..is always..no matter what you are doing, must miss me, miss my voice, miss my face and everything..ok? i know you will...
if you had reach uk, are you suitable with the environment there? do you feeling cool? and take care yourself always..remember, no matter what happen on you there, we(all your friends here) are always support you, help you, listen to you...
please, take a good care and be enjoy yourself there..no matter what happen, you will be alright cause we are supporting you always...
remember that i always be with you...
p/s: buy an i-phone for me..thank you..haha...

0 comments:

Aunty Rachel's Blog's Fan Box

 

Aunty Racheel's Stories Design by Insight © 2009