They Pay Me Food!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Feb 20, 2010

Kuala Lumpur

Reached Kuala Lumpur this afternoon, going to end up my holiday and start my busy life soon, what a short holiday? i want more holiday, shall i? Well, i know i can't because i need more money, only money can make my life better. this is the thing that i knew long time ago.

okay, what to say more? Welcome back to K.L. , Rachel Yap. you going to start your sucking life very soon. Jam everyday, working everyday and sleep not enough everyday. God hope Mr. Teo can understanding and don't always find something to quarrel with me.

All my friends, do you end your holiday and start fighting? Let's start fighting together!


0 comments:

Aunty Rachel's Blog's Fan Box

 

Aunty Racheel's Stories Design by Insight © 2009