They Pay Me Food!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Mar 21, 2010

Baby Fair @ MidValley

I went to baby fair yesterday, well, this is what a mother always does when there is a cheaper and info things for your baby...

But, what i want to share here is, i just bought a small pack of wet tissue which cost me RM3.00 and Oscar's daddy bought a toy which cost only RM7.00. Is it very unbelievable cause we bought just two things? ya,this is true cause there is nothing for me to buy because i saw lot of Etika promoter at there only where i no need this for my son. And, the point is i hate those etika's promoter cause they keep convince me to buy it for my son, i hate those feeling!

What more there? ya, if you are a pregnant woman, you may found a lot of things attracting you but in fact im not pregnant so i dont need all this.hehe...thats why i cant enjoy myself there and even my little oscar fall asleep on that time cause nothing for him to play and enjoy..haha..

But, this is just my feeling, for all mummy and future mummy, i think you all will get something special there?

So, today is the last day, just go to grab for something special....


2 comments:

choonhong said...

Yeah, etiqa ppl really pissed off but that is their job, they are to convince ppl to join.

Racheel Yap said...

But,once i say no,they shall leave but not keep follow me! :(

Aunty Rachel's Blog's Fan Box

 

Aunty Racheel's Stories Design by Insight © 2009