They Pay Me Food!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 2, 2009

To Leave or Stay

Currently, i am keeping on thinking want to stop or continue my own business...
I'm wrong, really wrong that i made a wrong decision last time to decide move to here to start my business...
This Location, Maju Junction 2nd Floor really short of crowd and make me hard to get even a customer to walk in my shop, this made me can't earn even a few money for my company.
I need money to survive, i need money for my family, i need money for my life.
So, i can't short of money in my life, if i'm short of money, i will die so fast when expenses more than income then everything will be going bad.
So, anyone can give me a suggestion?
To Stay or Leave?

Stay?
Till Chinese New Year?

Leave?
Go and get a new job Now?

What to do now?

2 comments:

said...

is me,...although i dunno the actual place is wer..but try to think carefully since u start a business dy..i know i dun have any experience for business but my suggestion is u think longer a bit because business have 'wei chi' one..hope u know wat i wan to tell u..

Racheel Yap said...

ok..thx..

Aunty Rachel's Blog's Fan Box

 

Aunty Racheel's Stories Design by Insight © 2009